Sunday, November 6, 2011

Biggest, Creepiest, Nastiest.... SPIDERS!

Spiders.  They can make a 300lb 7ft tall muscle head crap his pants.  They generally like to leave us alone but one day I'm telling you they are going to come for us in the night.  Be warned.  Click read more and hold on to your pantaloons.


Exhibit A: A bigass spider.
Exibit B: A bunch of tiny spiders AND a bigass spider.  Soiled yourself yet?
Ok so this is actually a crab but it's pretty freaky huh?
And of course spiderman.  Fancy Spiderman.
Why do they have to look so damn creepy?  WHY??
Camel Spider.  Google it.  *shivers*
The biggest and creepiest of all spiders: Black suit fat spiderman!
If I saw this in my house I would leave me stuff behind and just move.
Yes.  That's a Spider.  Yes.  That's a full size bird.  Yes.  I just peed a little.
Who says all spiders have to be creepy.  This little guy is sorta cute.

So there you have it.  A collection of creepy spiders to terrorize your dreams!

2 comments:

  1. No comments in 2 years? I just wanted to say... penis.

    ReplyDelete